I do all the billing for you. If you have been in a motor vehicle accident (MVA) in Oregon either as a pedestrian, driver, passenger or bicyclist, you are legally entitled to receive medical care. In the state of Oregon, Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance pays medical bills resulting from an MVA. State law mandates at least $15,000 in PIP coverage for you and each of your vehicle passengers for a period of one year after a collision, no matter who was at fault. The law also allows you to seek care from the licensed health care practitioners of your choice.